A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By z6civic249
#292962 There has to be some kind of infringement laws in there somewhere right?
By RL-521
z6civic249 wrote:There has to be some kind of infringement laws in there somewhere right?

i wouldnt think so theres plenty of noticable differences. ford probably only patented there exact design of the f150. if u could take the JAC headlight and mount it perfectly on the f150, then yeah im sure there would be some infringement.
besides toyota didnt sue nissan when they made the s12 :thumb:
same thing with that new kia and the fd2 si's lol
By CamperCarl
#292978 Pretty sure that looks like a Chevy Silverado
By Classiccarsrule85
#293031 well well another copy but isnt that how things are anymore everythings slowly looking like each other like the hyndai and the fucus o i mean focus front grill and such i dont get it but people still buy it the only company thats making anything new and exciting are speed shops that do custom cars lol
By blk92hb
teal_dx wrote:
CamperCarl wrote:Pretty sure that looks like a Chevy Colorado
:wink:

kinda looks like a trailblazer....
By Flatland_EG
#293150 I love the third pic in that link, even the company's logo is a knock off of Audi. :lol:
By Apexracing
#293158 Our medical device company has a huge issue with chinese knock offs its ridiculous how they think its cool to reverse engineer other peoples hard work. :x
By 1ACarlos
#293209 They invented paper and fireworks but definitely no originality on designing cars.
By asianrob
blk92hb wrote:
teal_dx wrote:

thats a colorado
this is a trailblazer

either way still wouldnt buy either lol
By rated-EG
asianrob wrote:
blk92hb wrote:
teal_dx wrote:

thats a colorado
this is a trailblazer

either way still wouldnt buy either lol

LOL LMFAO same here aaagagaga
By ceciliaB
#293657 The Chinese version, the JAC 43R pickup, is made to look exactly like Ford’s perennial best-seller, and like most other things, they managed to get the look and feel part pretty close. There are knock-off manufacturers of all types of things made in all sorts of nations. For instance, China is known for producing knock-off car manufacturers like the recently debuted JAC pickup truck, which is a near carbon-copy of a Ford F150. JAC 4R3 pickup is latest in Chinese knock-off cars. And it was a big problem for the manufacturers as China made a clone which is cheaper.