A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By FG2_Andrew
#289325 I think I'm the only one in the world who loves this!

400 bhp hybrid
AWD!

And it looks cool. And that's just the prototype!
By FG2_Andrew
teal_dx wrote:It is to be built right here in Ohio too :woot:

..if they actually put it into production :thumbdown:

remember the previous NSX prototype? it was shot down.
By FG2_Andrew
#289347 i just can't phathom why NSX fanboys are crying so much.. do people not realize how sucky the modified car scene would be if EVERY generation car looked the same? :?

and it's a PROTOTYPE. that means it's not the final design. i was trolling on Honda Tuning on facebook and all the comments made me facepalm.. kids are just so ignorant to change. :lol:

*edit*

and i feel it resembles the NSX quite well, considering the changes in car design within the last 5-10 years.Image
By FG2_Andrew
#289351 the wheels will be different, for sure. and i bet the clean up the front and make the hatch area more harsh with the lines.
By Wicked
#289390 Looks like an audi not a honda imho, and while theres nothing wrong with change sometimes things don't need to be changed, because they worked fine to begin with.
By FG2_Andrew
#289391 ok, if that's the case, we should all drive 1940's looking cars. they looked and worked pretty well. and nothing should ever be updated.. ever. lol

and the old NSX looks like a Ferrari. so what's your point?
By teal_dx
#289392 I've always loved the original & face lifted NSX, they are timeless IMO. But the new concept definitely makes the original look dated - which is a good thing considering it is 20+ years later. The cockpit is forward like european exotics, but that's pretty much the standard for mid-engine cars. The wheels are throwing me off. They look like they should be 20" spinners on some pimped out fwd sedan.

Get some better wheels and a wing on there and this NSX will be bad ass :twisted:
By Apexracing
#289408 fuggly and hybrid wtf
By FG2_Andrew
Apexracing wrote:fuggly and hybrid wtf

:chair: ITS A PROTOTYPE GUYS! THAT IS NOT THE FINAL VERSION. NO CARS EVER LOOK LIKE THE PROTOTYPE
By teal_dx
#289454 the same concept looks better in this GT5 video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08eA3364Hyk
(new one comes in half way through)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Jvnu2e ... re=related
^ real life video of the concept