A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By Classiccarsrule85
#288045 well ive seen them never got a chance to work on one alot and well now that im looking to do a hydro clutch conversion i noticed these have the clutch master to the left of the brake master cyl and was just curious to know am i just seeing a doctored photo because if not id think this was a very good option for my crxs hydro conversion but that being said i was wondering if anyone had a friend or place they could ask to take pics of the clutch slave and under the dash because id love to know how this works because when i do look at the ludes engine bay the wiper motor is to the left of the brake mc and well even if it wasnt it seems there is less space as compared to my crx but still not enought to say that i could fit a hydro master cyl in there....

reason im asking is i know there is a kit for 150 that could convert your crx ef cable pedal set to use a hydro clutch but it keeps everything underneath the dash and heaven forbid something dosent go right id want things like this to be accessible etc so if someone could find this info out id greatly appreciate it since im at a loss since i cant find what im after at all....
By Apexracing
#288047 I can take a pic of the ep and my fa sedan, both have extremly crowded bays.
By Classiccarsrule85
#288085 if its anything like the fit and element your firewalls are pushed back far enough for a clutch master cyl i do have a tiny res from a fit that was in my yard lol yup going on my crx but yea i really dont want to have to buy one to figure this out lol