A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By Apexracing
#286162 tragic american motor companies blocked their attempt at a bailout from china. What bull shit.
By 1ACarlos
#286192 Wasn't a big fan of Saab but GM did indeed screw them.
By ohDirka
#286383 What really sucks is current owners that had warranties and they're void now.
By Apexracing
#286384 And good luck finding parts in the future.
By Fada Blayne
#286390 the warranties aren't voided per se but they have been temporarily postponed until further notice. So what they are asking customers to do is to just par for now and save the receipts and they will be reimbursed later on down the line :eh: ...

As for parts by law they are required to to be available for at least 5-7 years so we'll see about that. Can u say backorder....
By alexxbailey
#345397 I was saddened by this news back then, so I'm pretty much in glee with its return. When a judge denied Saab's request for protection for bankruptcy the vehicle maker shut down. What they did to Saab was nasty. It's great to see Saab back hopefully up on their feet again, they are an important part of motoring history who always did things a little differently to all the other car manufacturers. I am glad for their success.
By rustyrex
#345412 This isnt the first time they have gone under.