A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics

Would you buy one?

23%
77%
By Apexracing
gtstripes wrote:
Apexracing wrote:03 actualy looking for a swap and some suspension for this winter.

pfft thats for pussies.. id go for a bodykit, spoiler and decals and halos, altezza tail lights, neons and chopped springs and a fart cannon :thumb: :thumb: hahaha jks

Killer EP man, me gusta :thumb:

Lmao haha i hate neons and halos.
By teal_dx
#282275 I agree, some of their designs look to be heavily "inspired" by others. But they sure look good :D
As far as resale value, the cars that Hyundai/Kia are coming out with now are expected to do well.

The success of car companies is like watching a stock market rise and fall. Look at Honda & Toyota during the 90's and 2000's. Meanwhile Ford tanked after a great run in the 80's & early 90's over the whole Firestone fiasco and Explorers flipping over. Then they bounced back strong a few years ago while GM & Chrysler tanked. Remember Subaru in the 80's? :lol: They built their reputation up in the late 90's and in the early 2000's when the new WRX came out they have done great since. Mitsu on the other hand has continued to hurt since the 90's, the EVO pretty much saving them. Honda & Toyota's quality have started to go down, Big 3 are improving, who would have ever thought Hyundai & Kia would be where they are now. While I wouldn't buy the particular model in the first post, I'd definitely consider a Hyundai or Kia.
(One Optima SX please :D )
By ohDirka
#282294 I had heard that they are going competing in Rally in 2012. Thats should be interesting.
By chrono404
#282466 Image

:thumb:

I never thought I would ever say this. I actually like some of the hyndais coming out now. the ones early 2000's and 90's sucked. The new ones are pretty good. The company is doing good. Hiring the lead designer from BMW, making some sporty cars. I can see them doing well. They do have the #1 Selling vechile in the United states atm.

I have thought about getting a 3.8TrackR Genesis more then once. Those are super sick.
By 1ACarlos
#282493 Not a bad car. I wouldn't have bought a Hyundai ten years ago. I wouldn't even had taken one for free if they gave it to me but in the last few years they have been improving and it will be a matter of time before they are on par with Honda and Toyota
By gtstripes
#282522 its got the trollface grin going ha ha, would it keep up with the newer cars power wise?? because here the hyundais are known for being piss weak lol
By asianrob
gtstripes wrote:its got the trollface grin going ha ha, would it keep up with the newer cars power wise?? because here the hyundais are known for being piss weak lol

the 4cylindrt turbo is a hybrid motor between an EVO 4g63 and SRT4 motor.

from what i understand and researched upon.

so with that in mind mitsu/chrylser quality lol.
By EJ1-danny
#282690 hyundai has a lot to offer but i just cant see myself spending that much on a hyundai doesnt sit right with me. i rather pay a little extra and a get a camry SE. The accords are hella boring dont have much to offer as far as bells and whistles.