A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By civiceg09
#278555 kinda looks like a peugiot.. in 2dr hatch..
By Flatland_EG
#278560 I guess when you don't have an extra million laying around to buy the real deal you do the next best thing. At least you know it'll be reliable, get much better gas mileage and still probably turn just as many heads. :D LOL
It's not quite my thing but for what it is it was done very well, definite props for the fab work.
By teal_dx
Flatland_EG wrote:I guess when you don't have an extra million laying around to buy the real deal you do the next best thing. At least you know it'll be reliable, get much better gas mileage and still probably turn just as many heads. :D LOL
It's not quite my thing but for what it is it was done very well, definite props for the fab work.

And affordable to maintain... I think I read somewhere that a set of tires for the Bugatti was $8k or $10k
By Chance
#278608 :thumbdown:
By platnuim86
teal_dx wrote:
Flatland_EG wrote:I guess when you don't have an extra million laying around to buy the real deal you do the next best thing. At least you know it'll be reliable, get much better gas mileage and still probably turn just as many heads. :D LOL

And affordable to maintain... I think I read somewhere that a set of tires for the Bugatti was $8k or $10k

There 25k a set
By luder
#283257 Looks like a huge waste of time, money, and a hatch.
By FG2_Andrew
#283262 i'd rock it.. if it was k powered.

reminds me of the eg body on the subaru powertrain/chassis
By 1ACarlos
#283410 :thumbdown: as well