A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By teal_dx
#269642 Image

Lamborghini Countach Turbo S
One of a kind production turbo

The Lamborghini Countach Turbo S was only built two times in the Lamborghini factory, one of them was a prototype. Apparently the prototype is either lost or doesn't exist anymore, which makes this car one of a kind. Most people will agree that even until today this car is the most radical Lamborghini ever built.

The 4,8 liter V12 with bi-turbo had a power output of 748 hp (!!!!) and 876 Newtonmeter. It managed to do 0-100 km/h in 3,7 seconds and kept going all the way up to 333 km/h.

Code: Select allBeneath the steering wheel there is a turbo adjuster. It could be manually turned to boost the turbo from 0,7 bar to 1,5 bar at which the engine performed its maximum power output.

[img]The%20Countach%20rolls%20on%2015"%20with%20255/45%20front%20and%20345/35%20for%20the%20backwheels.[/img]

original article: http://www.teamspeed.com/forums/diablo- ... post526830
By Eg6H2D
#269644 Ive always loved the Countach!! Roll up windows and all!!!

That must be so much more fun to drive now!!!

:thumb: :thumb:
By MG6
#269679 look at this classic lambo is like looking at the movie "Back to the future" DeLorean DMC-12
By Flatland_EG
#269696 The Countach was a brute force car, definitely no finesse like their rival Ferrari. I've heard people describing that driving the Countach is like brain surgery with a sledgehammer. :D
I can't even imagine what driving the turbo Countach would be like. I would guess insane and fun as hell. :twisted:
By RWMIII
teal_dx wrote:Who grew up in the 80's with that red Countach poster on their bedroom wall?

+1 :thumb:

mine was black :thumb:

By Eg6H2D
MG6 wrote:look at this classic lambo is like looking at the movie "Back to the future" DeLorean DMC-12

FTW!!! :thumb:

Love that movie!!!
By Eg6H2D
Lt.DudeEJ1 wrote:Hell I grew up in the 90s and still had a Countach poster.

:woot:
By 1ACarlos
#270633 The Countach is one of my faves and I was one with a poster of a red one back in the 80's.
By Fada Blayne
#270650 who remembers that movie turbo(or something like that? With all the luxury cars racing across America... The Red Countach in dat movie was badass!
By evil-G-nius
#270751 and who can forget the Cannonball Run movie with the girls driving the Lambo as well....great car! :thumb: