A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By teal_dx
These are the first photos of Honda’s 2012 Fireblade. Besides the new angular styling, the bike has Big Piston Forks, new rear suspension, new clocks and lightweight wheels.
Those hoping for a V4 will be disappointed, as the engine appears almost identical to this year’s model. Also, there are no signs of any traction control – the switchgear has no extra buttons and the new dash has nothing to indicate there are any S1000RR-rivalling electronics.
The bike in the photos does not have any wheel speed sensor rings, so it seems Honda will continue to give customers the option to do without ABS.
The photos were posted on Honda’s Hong Kong Facebook page, but have now been taken down.

more pics in link: http://www.fireblades.org/forums/genera ... blade.html

By Classiccarsrule85
#268401 That is a fancy death machine.....i like it alot and if people were more genorous on the road i may actually take up bike riding but too dangerous as it sits now but that bike is gorgeous i want to hear the noises it makes
By MG6
#268756 Wow... looks very similar to the CBR 250 that came out. i'm not too sure the looks is going into more aero-D or want to streamline the line look.

Either way, the front fender looks crazy :thumb: