A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By teal_dx
#241067 Even a honda enthusiast might like to own this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Incredible-680-HP-2010-Toyota-Camry-NASCAR-Edition-/280633087083?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item415709146b

too bad it's $400k. Yes $400000.
By chrono404
#241156 Crazy, Alot of those photos look like they are pictures of a model car. kinda tripped me out.

The amount of fabrication on it looks insane. its pretty cool. Not 400k cool, but cool none the less.
By Ajax1989
#241171 im gonna say the motor is worth 200k alone, its toyta nascar engine puttin out 850 ponnies, this would rape the shit outta most cars on the street
By Flatland_EG
94_jdm_ferio wrote:im gonna say the motor is worth 200k alone, its toyta nascar engine puttin out 850 ponnies, this would rape the shit outta most cars on the street

The only downside is that nascar engines are made to run wide open, not to streetable if you ask me. Show worthy, yes. drive ability, no. Unless, of course, the motor has been detuned to make it streetworthy.
By necropaulis
#242146 sheet's weak. 1) I doubt you could get it road legal, or even something you'd wanna drive on the road, 2) why are there pics of a solara in there, is it a Solamry??, 3) why are there 6 amps driving 4 6.5s and 1 sub?? and 4) if I had 400k to spend on a breathed on 350+, I can think of a shit ton of other cars to pick up that would laugh that car off the street. Looks nice, but prolly drives like total ass on the street. Not to mention, it's powered by GM, not Toyota, unless they started making 350s that happen to match up to the Borg Warner T56... like Ford, Chevy, Dodge have.
On a non-hater point, that has to be one of the most well put together projects I've ever seen in keeping with OEMness. SEMA has neat cars, but at the end of the day, most of them get thrown back on the trailer, then it's off to the next show. It's easy to market this stuff when all they have to do is drive on and off a trailer. 17 mi. on an 09(sold between Oct '08 and now) should tell you something. Not that I'm saying it's junk, but these guys don't think can I/will I wanna drive on real roads/traffic. Which brings me to the final point. If they are selling this car now, how is it gonna be on display for the 2011 show season-last paragraph in the ad?? At 400k, neither RK or Toyota are seeing that car again if I wasn't paying attention that day and accidently bought this... thing