A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By Mcswens
#233155 i have a big block chevy motor with a lot of money in it just sittin around and i was curious if it might fit in a 240. Ive heard of ls1 swaps but never an old school big block chevy!
By TrailerTrash
#233163 i doubt there would be room for a big block... unless you wanna move the firewall back and dont need a hood :D

doooooooooooo it
By Trang
#233174 Could always get some rough measurements. :)

If you are talking about a volvo 240, I support you.
By {ikon}EM1
#233211 personaly I wouldnt waist my time and ruining a perfect 240 for that... or disrespect an american classic by putting it in a japanese car... if I had a perfectly good big block with "a lot of money in it" and were looking for a shell to put it in... id look for a car like a nova... or a little pick up truck...
By TrailerTrash
#233356 slap that bad boy in a chevette
By asianrob
#233357 you can throw a 350 small block in there.
By Mcswens
#233926 the big block was in a nova i wrecked it... my brakes went out and i swerved to miss a car and hit a pole at around 40-45 mph... ill post a pic of it
By TrailerTrash
#233941 dang that makes me sad dude that was one wicked ride :(
By {ikon}EM1
#233965 DUDE!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry for that nova

That kinda looks like the f&f black dodge charger when it got hit by the semi truck... and even the house its @ looks like where they kept it in the movie... :lol:

[/url]
By OleFolk
TrailerTrash wrote:slap that bad boy in a chevette

YES!
By Chance
#233994 NovaII!
By Mcswens
#234048 yeah it was my baby i had tons of money in that car and i still get upset when i look at pictures... my dad gave it to me when i was 14 when it was just primered with shitty everything it was one mean ride