A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By teal_dx
#222832 Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Open the dainty looking door, climb over the sill (taking care not to accidentally brand your calves on the massive side pipes), cinch yourself down in the racing bucket with the five-point harness, and take stock of your surroundings. You look out over a small windshield that itself stands proud of a buckboard-simple instrument panel save some surprisingly snazzy gauge faces and a large central information screen (more on this later).

On second thought, you probably haven't so much as entertained opening the driver's door yet, as you're still gawking slack-jawed at what's under the clamshell hood. We can't blame you. A myriad of clever details may threaten to spirit your eyes away from the engine, but don't let them – the Ford SVO-sourced 7.0-liter overhead-valve V8 is worth savoring. Specially assembled for Iconic by famed NASCAR engine builder Ernie Elliot, there's plenty to look at. A simple crate motor wouldn't suit the spirit of the project, so Iconic has designed its own cross-ram fuel injectors, bespoke intakes and specified their own state of tune to realize 825 horsepower and 660 pound-feet of torque. We know guys who pull horse trailers that would give their firstborns for a heavy-duty truck with that kind of power. Slotting that much brute force in a 2,400-pound chassis is clearly a recipe for the diabolical

for the full story:

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/11/12/2012 ... ve-review/
By {ikon}EM1
#222901 Looks cool... its probly gonna be almost as good as the original one but I dought it will surpass it as a automotive benchmark... but we will see
By newbie101
I dought it will surpass it as a automotive benchmark.

I don't know, that VEEDIMS system seems wicked to me. With a horsepower-to-weight ration of .34375 , that seems pretty badass :twisted:
By OleFolk
#222937 325/30 19-inch rear Goodyear Eagle F1 run-flats. :lol:
Thats bad ass

Edit: I like the sneak peek concept model in background
By RPGonzos_EJ
OleFolk wrote:325/30 19-inch rear Goodyear Eagle F1 run-flats. :lol:
Thats bad ass

Edit: I like the sneak peek concept model in background

Nice size true, but to bad the Goodyear Run-Flats are some of the worst run flats on the entire market.

Would much rather have the Pilot PS2s or the Pilot Sport Cup+ in that size and deal with not having run flats ... after all if you can spare almost $2K per tire you can spare a few hundred to get it towed home ;-)

sorry that's the tire evilness in me embedded by 6 years of being in the industry lol

But to the car :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Always loved the original, whether is was a true blue original or a very well constructed kit. This is a nice render of a true staple in roadsters!!
By Chance
#223280 :o