A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By teal_dx
#217874 saw this on another forum and had to share because when do you ever see a nice Pontiac Bonneville from this generation?

95naSTA wrote:Here's my Bonnie. Let me know what you guys think.

Basic info: Lexus/Yoda black Onyx 202 paint, molded in E39 headlights, Super RS', homemade front coilovers, air-assist in the rear.

I just ordered another set or Super RS' that are 9/10" and I'm having the barrels chromed. I'm going to try and get a little lower next year but there's going to be a bit of cut/weld going on with that. My engine/trans is already raised 1.5" to help with the axles.

I'd rock that 8) (after swapping in the SSEi supercharged 3.8 of course :thumb: )
By Gorveatt
#217885 I saw the headlights and thought " those look like BMW headlights" then i read the specs and was right :lol:
By Gorveatt
{ikon}EM1 wrote:^^^ yea ur right it does look like a beemer from the front...

teal_dx wrote:
95naSTA wrote:... molded in E39 headlights,...

I wasn't saying it looked like a beemer, just the headlights looks like beamers, and they were lol
By ghskid06
#217929 still looks a bit too much like a bonneville to me. They havent had a decent looking bonneville since the sixties. But more power to the guy for trying.
By teal_dx
ghskid06 wrote: They havent had a decent looking bonneville since the sixties.

The last ones they made weren't too bad:

but before those there was this:

and

By chrono404
#217974 Nice VIP Bonneville. They BMW Transplanted headlights look at home in those pictures.
By ghskid06
#218035 yea the new ones werent too bad, but the grille/bumper are too much like all their other cars since the late 90s/2000ish. The bmw headlights do make the car look better, i also feel like he has the right rims on it, just not my kind of car. Didnt mean to sound like i was ragging on pontiac btw, but in terms of being on par with other companies, they have slowly declined over the years. Even against other american companies. Less true if you are talking family cars i suppose. Especially since the quality of chevys fam cars is not as competitive as it used to be (but they still have a lot of competing vehicles in other categories). lol, well i guess thats a small car shpiel. everything imo of course, the parts of it which statistics would not agree with or cannot show.