A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By evil-G-nius
#201499 This is the one that did it for me

By i8umup
evil-G-nius wrote:This is the one that did it for me

exactly.... the whole black on black thing aint for me. but i remember seeing the spoon version a couple weeks ago in ht. thats the one that make me want one too.
By TrailerTrash
#201517 meh...
By Gorveatt
#201522 it's still a hybrid that only has 120hp, and weighs more then an integra, plus has torsion beam suspension.... i'll pass
By Carfanatic
#201525 Image

hihi :oops:
By MG6
Gorveatt wrote:it's still a hybrid that only has 120hp, and weighs more then an integra, plus has torsion beam suspension.... i'll pass

but a H-brid with a manual (if you want that option). First in the market with a manual and I have to say... that is a big plus for those who wants the manual feel and still try to save some pocket change.

Looks like the insight + crosstour mixed together.
By ohDirka
#201560 I'm waiting to see one with a k-swap or something. Then I'd really be liking it.
By dbrooks
D15kid wrote:I'm waiting to see one with a k-swap or something. Then I'd really be liking it.

x2! :thumb:
By Gorveatt
MG6 wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:it's still a hybrid that only has 120hp, and weighs more then an integra, plus has torsion beam suspension.... i'll pass

but a H-brid with a manual (if you want that option). First in the market with a manual and I have to say... that is a big plus for those who wants the manual feel and still try to save some pocket change.

Looks like the insight + crosstour mixed together.

let me reiterate my previous statement, a hybrid that weights more then my car, and only gets 2mpg more then i do now(in case everyone wasn't aware it's only rated at 31 city 37 highway for the manual)(integra is 29/31) cause i only do city driving cause we don't have proper highways here.... no thanks I will still pass
By LaMbErT*
TrailerTrash wrote:meh...
By Trang
#201625 Its an okay car but not really my cup of tea. Too much model bloat and not enough zoom zoom.
By 92redrocketHATCH
#201627 ive seen a mugen one over here in japan, ill see if i can snap a pic the next time i see it
By Brahim-0
#201634 wow that's sick, not my cup of tea also but i would take one like that :thumb: