A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By jred
#184364 Rally Trinidad was the bomb this weekend,..but cant waite to see some WRC action, especially now that HONDA has entered the rally scene with their new CIVIC R3 rally car based on the new Type R CivicImage
By suspendedHatch
#184373 I wish we still got WRC on tv here in the states. I can download it in torrents, but I prefer to wait until the end of the season and download the whole year. I started watching 2009 but lost interest because there's hardly any manufacturers or even drivers in it anymore. The Citreon is awesome but it's no fun unless there's WRX's, Lancers, Peugot's etc. Man I wish Toyota would get back into it.

So is Honda in it for the whole season or just certain rallies? Who do they have driving for them?
By jred
suspendedHatch wrote:I wish we still got WRC on tv here in the states. I can download it in torrents, but I prefer to wait until the end of the season and download the whole year. I started watching 2009 but lost interest because there's hardly any manufacturers or even drivers in it anymore. The Citreon is awesome but it's no fun unless there's WRX's, Lancers, Peugot's etc. Man I wish Toyota would get back into it.

So is Honda in it for the whole season or just certain rallies? Who do they have driving for them?

the driver for Honda is Tommy Makinen :woot: lol nah jus kidding.lol. its some guy called Matti Rantanen, but he's good though came second in his class, sofar ive know them to race in tarmac, and gravel..I tink its time that Honda made some AWD cars to compete with those subarus and evos.lol..if toyota came back in the rally scene that will be awsome cuz i was a Toyota guy before 4AGE's, 3SGTE's, 2JZ's ..kick ass motors!! :woot: