A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By chrono404
#169450 This is awesome, a Sho v6 in a light Mr2 will fly. I love crazy builds like this. Thanks for sharing. :thumb: :thumb:
By asianrob
#169466 they did it wrong :( it suppose to be the camry V6 super charged in the MR2!!!!
By eg84dr
asianrob wrote:they did it wrong :( it suppose to be the camry V6 super charged in the MR2!!!!

haha that was his secound choice but considering he had the sho motor for free...
hes a very close friend of mine we are curently working on ignition it gets spark but no fuel so once thats sortted out and he finds a place that will make him axles he will be shitting his pants daily haha :woot:
By asianrob
#169502 sweet action
By Gorveatt
asianrob wrote:they did it wrong :( it suppose to be the camry V6 super charged in the MR2!!!!

100% agreed.
By master peg
Gorveatt wrote:

100% agreed.

why? they can get the SHO motor over 300 hp n/a just chipping it, fuck a camry motor.
By eg84dr
master peg wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

100% agreed.

why? they can get the SHO motor over 300 hp n/a just chipping it, fuck a camry motor.

exactly :woot:
glad some one understands haha
By master peg
eg64dr wrote:
master peg wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

100% agreed.

exactly :woot:
glad some one understands haha

lol i was a ford man before owning honda's, the reason i said that is because in the early 1990's a company took a ford fiesta and stuffed a SHO motor in them and called them a shogun. ran a 12 sec. 1/4 mile and pulled +1 g on the pad stock.

http://vlane.com/blogs_article/222/beat ... ord-shogun
By asianrob
master peg wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

100% agreed.

nice try but those year SHO only put out 220 at the fly so in my words supercharged V6 > SHO V6 :D

:thumb:

still nice i wanna see this thing up and going.
By eg84dr
#170324 yes they do come 220 stock but chipping it you can easily get 300 hp
these sho motors were tuned down by the factory bc they were beating the stang 5.0's the sho is a very tame motor from the factory there are some easy bolt ons to get you to 300 hp
By 1updelsol
#173846 niccceee!!!
that thing would smashhh!!!