A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By chrono404
#167078 http://www.autoblog.com/2010/01/08/chev ... #continued

Pics of the new Chevy Aveo RS.

The looks from the outside I love, The Dash not a huge fan of it. Not really sure of the seats. If I could have the insides of the new Fiesta and the outside looks of the new Aveo I think There would finally be an American Car that I want to buy.

What do you guys think?
By asianrob
#167094 that still looks ugly
By josephsantos
#167108 I like everything except the dash and the gauge cluster.
By Dippin_EG
#167115 cant say its really ugly, but come on.... its an Aveo wtf? :lol: :lol:
By glowstik_ninja
#167130 i'd buy it as a dd for like parts runs and shit.
By i8umup
#167135 i dont think it looks all that bad tbh.. i actualy think it from the front looks like a little evo. come on take off the chevy badge on the front thats a evo front lol :lol:
By LaMbErT*
#167151 eww
By VhondaW
#167157 i actually like it, change up the cockpit area and throw away all the plastic in the engine bay and you have yourself a nice automobile
By 3kkl3sia
#167158 I like it
By Classiccarsrule85
#167164 looks cheap and stolen the headlight design looks mitsu eclipse mirrors looks like that of cheapo and interior yea right 6spd you wish and to top it all off ecotech 1.4l turbo lmao this cars not only cheap its horribly ugly and stolen lol
By teal_dx
#167170 not bad chevy... The biggest thing that bothers me about the body is the double body line above the wheel arch gets too busy.
How much of that concept is likely to make it to production?
The wheels, fogs, headlights, exhaust, mirrors and tail lights will probably be toned down. Engine bay will look nothing like that.
But chevy is giving Ford's new Fiesta a run for its money.
By Joplies
#167191 good point Teal.

1.4T eh? With ECOTECH posted on the top of the engine, i mean engine cover since they cant make it nice to look at. :thumbdown: But isnt that kind of...well not right? lol. But as its said with the neon and the cobalt, its still an Aveo...
By Quence
#167705 i rather stick to my civic shit :hehe: