A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By Classiccarsrule85
#165408 dont know what it is about the efs but just something about them makes me want one lol
By itCouldgeTwoRse
#165412 i have the same problem. they are great in the snow i know that much lol

it might be the old schoolness of them make them cool.. but lack of cup holders makes them annoying

cup holders=selling point :lol:
By VhondaW
itCouldgeTwoRse wrote:i have the same problem. they are great in the snow i know that much lol

it might be the old schoolness of them make them cool.. but lack of cup holders makes them annoying

heres something for you.... i've had roughly 40 cars so far and i think 5 of them had cup holders :thumbdown:
By Classiccarsrule85
itCouldgeTwoRse wrote:i have the same problem. they are great in the snow i know that much lol

and the endless rust buckets ive had 3crx's so far and never got to drive one....due to rust it sucks ive always loved the crx if anything....but yea you can always go ahead and do a center console swap or something maybe even go ahead and then make it so you have a center console lol....like put an ek center console in they are easily put in to eg's so im sure you can do the same to the ef's main swap id do is get rid of that climate control in favor of an eg's less prone to break...
By itCouldgeTwoRse
#165418 the knob hasnt left the hot since i bought it lol and the driverside window doesnt quite seal up so its cold as balls in there. i was plowing my driveway with the tractor and made a 5 foot snow mound at the end of the paved part of the driveway and plowed through it in the ef haha

dare to be stupid :lol: