A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By Classiccarsrule85
#161165 Well its that time of year and well im almost done with getting my subaru on the road tho i really didnt want to drive it wish i could of sold it or traded it for a volvo or honda..maybe after summer who knows.....

but anyhow post your winter "beater" here if your lucky enough to drive something else besides your d.d. civic.....

heres some pics of mine

1995 subaru legacy awd 5spd
When i got it

and i fixed the tailgate since i couldnt find one custom fit a volvo one to it as well as welded up metal to fix the load o rust

its still not on the road yet i got a set of brand new tires on rims since im helping my friend with his exhaust....and its got a oil leak which if i end up keeping this thing imgonna fix the rust better and stuff like that. since if im gonna use it for awhile might as well make it good n shit......

probaly in the future new motor, new trans since its gonna be out anyhow. quarter panels, prefer to get a new interior but eh i dont think im gonna keep it so stock for now and forever hopefully by the time winter ends i can get my friends rx7 in a trade lol and have a bit of fun with that fixing it up and selling that. so i can get stuff for my car. idk i hope to see others rides shortly tho
By teal_dx
#161175 1996 civic HX,
bought it in summer of 05 for $1800. came with a ton of extra parts that I sold for a few hundred. put a couple hundred into it when I first got it.
the HX rims were replaced with steelies, the HX's went on the hatch!

Then I got T-boned
and guys insurance paid $3k but never even looked at the car! So I got a door for $60 and the rest went toward an engagement ring :lol:
Later I cut the other piece I needed from a wrecked shell, but have not fixed it yet...

Here's the most recent pic of it
40 MPG = best beater ever
By Classiccarsrule85
#161184 so badly do i want a honda for a beater i really dont mind the subaru its just not me and im always tempted to customized i mean heck ive already meshed the front grill lol but yea your ek isnt that bad at all sweet car and i do like the scion style rub on the hood as well as the non exhistant interior lol
By 3kkl3sia
#161189 1994 honda civic EX sedan
By chrono404
#161211 My winter beater was a '92 Sedan - "Build" Thread

It was a kids jeep he used to go driving in the woods with. picked it up for $600 bucks. It had a freshly swaped rebuilt EK Transmission that shifted super smooth. Best Sinchros I have felt.

I hated the color, and I got tired of living in a nice neighborhood and having a car with non matching color panels. I then pulled its engine and tranny and stuck them in my Blue Sedan and now drive that.

The car had no carpet, minimal plastic parts, Ricer stickers all over, spray painted interior. Missing body trim, Body damage. A Class act obviously.
By {ikon}EM1
#161245 i just picked this up not that long ago for 5k. i live in florida so its my all season car.

its good to live in the sunshine state. :headbang:
By Baby Carlos
#161269 you only like florida for the year round golf and all the ladies in the retirement communities
winter beater content
By ikon
#161272 not clifford the big red turd........ :P

By Baby Carlos
{ikon}EM1 wrote:i just picked this up not that long ago for 5k. i live in florida so its my all season car.
its good to live in the sunshine state. :headbang:

Oh & moose I found your true daily driver, we all know the ek is your show car :2girls1cup:
By ohDirka
#161317 I'm so glad i dont have to worry about snow anymore. I looked under my car the other day and it was blingin underneath. In Ohio the cars look really nasty on the bottom. The only thing here that I have to worry about is it rusting from the high salt content in the air itself.
By Gorveatt
#161323 I'll be driving a 2001 Satin Silver Metallic Integra

wait a minute.... :lol:
By jamminator
#161327 i drive the rusty Vx in the winter so my Si doesnt turn into a rusty Si.
By Dippin_EG
#161369 i love how much cancer that VX has, it almost looks comical. :thumb:
By JUICE
#161397 i need a damn camera. :x

cause you guys aren't ready for the rowdiness/luxury of the C-Class....

aka: 98 Ford Contour :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Zetec POPS YO!!
By pacmanlives
alldatJUICE wrote:i need a damn camera. :x

cause you guys aren't ready for the rowdiness/luxury of the C-Class....

aka: 98 Ford Contour :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Zetec POPS YO!!

A Ford Contour that is still running I am calling Guinness Book of Records on that 1.