A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By LaMbErT*
#155162 have to say looks pretty cool! seen that lexus on top gear that can park itself but hammond couldnt work it lol
By PandaHatch
#155170 I will be buying one. just change to me...lol you know that the price for that thing will be so high you could go buy a new gtr
By Dippin_EG
#155175 actually, you could buy like 4560 Gtrs, i think the retail is somewhere around 400k :hehe:

560hp at 8700 RPM?????? 9000PRM redline!!!!

4.8L V10?????

need to go change my pants now :oops:

A V10 reving to 9000 is a fucking boner as is.
Last edited by Dippin_EG on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By PandaHatch
#155181 HOLY SHIT!!!!!i WOULD TAKE THE GTR AND STILL MOP YOU WITH THE LEXUS
By Gorveatt
#155216 its also suppose to cost ~$350,000
By Dippin_EG
#155218 Indeed a nasty car. Some more pics of it to drool over

By Joplies
#155221 :o i um think i just fell in love...i saw it on a cover of a magazine but i picked up super street instead lol. but holly eff lexus just made one amazing car again!
It kinda reminded me of a 350 from the front side view but its sooo much better!
By JDUBB025
#160005 Definitely had this car as my desk top for a month then I realized it was a dream that I would never live considering the other options out there at that price the possibilities are endless with much more affordable cars (GTR) I have to say though the LFA is a very HOTT car. Exotic, Fast, and the first stab at the super car class by Toyota/Lexus. Props to the engineers and designers for putting together a car that has the power as well as the the look that screams " LOOK AT ME " Honestly it has been a long time comin to see Japan step back into the ring with the European supercars. I am curious how long Lexus will be building these outrageous rides and if it isn't very long I am sure they will be worth a lot more down the road :woot:
By ohDirka
#160109 saw this in Automobile magazine today...looks pretty sweet minus the price tag