A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By Gorveatt
#149361 Its called the FT-86 (to commemorate the AE-86)

2.0L Boxer 4 Subaru engine
RWD sports coupe layout

I'm hoping they make it, I'd fuckin rock one, not huge on the front design but i'm sure it'll grow on me, or they'll change it. the price is suppose to be kept as low as possible for it, and right now is only producing 146bhp, but if it's the right price, it may just be what i was waiting for as a replacement to my teg once it's paid off.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/10/06/toyk ... e-hachiro/
By i8umup
#149367 wow i totally agree. i would rock that and then some. but lets face it the odds of that making it to the states :lol: ...... i so like the interior its not over the top its just got the function not over the top with a bunch of junk, those seats would look great in my hatch :woot:
By PandaHatch
#149370 viscous. sign me up whats the est. price?
By josephsantos
#149373 Feels like it's going to be a $30,000 car by judging its exterior. They would surely tone down the design for it to go down to the low 20s.
By Gorveatt
#149374 EDIT:fuck me for not reading lol

After the FT-86 bows in concept form at the Tokyo Motor Show next month, the production model will be shown sometime next year with sales beginning sometime in late 2011 carrying a sticker price somewhere north of $20,000
By chrono404
#149392 I love the styling of this, Especially the interior. Doubt it will make it stateside, However I hope it does. I would love to rock one, However for the price it will most likely be I would rather get a Used S2k for my Front Engine, Rear wheel Drive needs.
By Joplies
#149409 That will be tiiight! Reminds me of a fagnasis though? but what ever its a toyota! And its RWD!
By chrono404
Joplies wrote:That will be tiiight! Reminds me of a fagnasis though? but what ever its a toyota! And its RWD!

Even better, its a toyota body, a Subaru Engine and RWD.
By Gorveatt
#149701 The more i look at it, the more i love it. This will be my next car.... of yes, it will be mine

Just when i was saying that my next car will be another Toyota, and a 2dr coupe :thumb:
By chrono404
#149785 Was on street fire and saw this, a Ad/cool footage of the FT-86. Its Gran Turismo ingame footage but it looks cool.
By LaMbErT*
#149810 win imo!

and was good seeing that vid 2 well spotted!
By Gorveatt
#149954 I've been looking at this thing non stop and i noticed something, the wheels have cabonfiber inserts on them

By Greasedmonkey
#149978 Car looks great! I hope they end up making the car. Just wont look like this one and wont have the CF on it.