A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By Matt.M
#134141 Well, I just posted in a poll about 'Who drives their Civic in the Winter?' and it made me think, I plan on moving up North in a few moths for college, Pittsburgh actually, and was looking for a car for my girlfriend to get anyways since she needs a replacement. I was actually planing on talking her into getting a Civic since it gets good gas mileage and they are rather cheap on top of being reliable, but now I'm thinking that I'll be looking for a car that will do well in the snow. I would go for a SUV, but the traffic up there isn't very SUV friendly(gas), as the college she's going to is less than 10 miles away but will take about 25 minutes to get there.
By Matt.M
egsedanguy wrote:honda crv :thumb:

That is what I was thinking, but I'd be wayyyyy too tempted to yank the engine and tranny out and get it put into my Civic :hehe:
By egsedanguy
#134145 haha. well get an auto. then you wont be tempted.... also a v6 chevy blazer... its really nice when you have a ride that is 100% stock. so comfy. are cars are nice but when lowered the comfort factor goes from 10 to 2. at work i get to drive so many diff kinds of rides.. my fav is the chevy tahoe. the seats are supper comfy, has great ac, heater, sterio and sit nice and high. great for any condition. just like you said tho its a gas hoggggggggg.
By Matt.M
egsedanguy wrote:haha. well get an auto. then you wont be tempted.... also a v6 chevy blazer... its really nice when you have a ride that is 100% stock. so comfy. are cars are nice but when lowered the comfort factor goes from 10 to 2. at work i get to drive so many diff kinds of rides.. my fav is the chevy tahoe. the seats are supper comfy, has great ac, heater, sterio and sit nice and high. great for any condition. just like you said tho its a gas hoggggggggg.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/ctd/1295519487.html

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I WANT THAT!!!! Damn, I wonder if having a small auto loan of around $1,500 will hurt me getting a $20 loan for a house...because I want that SUV so bad. I have a few people that asked to be on my team and travel with me for work since I'm higher up than they are, and that will allow them to drive with me and that will save us all money on gas if we split the gas. But then again...I get paid $.35 per mile I drive...and splitting gas 3 ways in a car that gets about 17 highway is almost as good as me payig it myself in my hatch :?

But God do I love SUV's. The gas sucks, but I love the ride and I think that thing is BEAUTIFUL.[/img]
By Matt.M
alldatJUICE wrote:dude. its a 96 blazer with 150k and they want almost 3 g's for it....... :thumbdown:

i'd keep lookin.

I've been looking for Honda's too much. I forget that 150k is a lot of miles.

And dang, I didn't even notice that damage!