A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By oneandonlyblack
#121593 so i picked up an ek to put a motor in and sell to get money for a project eg i have goin :] .got the motor in with driver and passenger mounts set....the rear bracket is my issue. i'm trying to use an eg rear t bracket which i would think should be the same or atleast work but it seems to long....does anyone know if i need ek rear t bracket to make it work or should the eg line up and i'm just not holdin my tounge right....btw i AM putting in a d series and the matching hydro trans...thanks for the help anyone :thumb:
By Chance
#121639 :o
By oneandonlyblack
#122203 thanks teal but if you read the topic it clearly states i got it to resell to make money for my current EG PROJECT. thanks for the help though
By chrono404
#122223 Even though its an EK, You should post of up pics of what you are doing. we love nothing more then Build threads here. We have everything from EG Hatches to K20 EK's to Mid Engine RWD 3.2NSX DC Builds(Gotta love the Crazy Dutch) in our Build Threads. A D Series into an EK Wont be as exciting, However we all would love to see a build.