Headlights, Turn Signals, Tail Lights, Fog Lights, HID's for Coupe, Hatch, Sedan and Del Sol models
By 706josh
#296351 Like the title says, I have for sale a set of headlights, USDM corner lenses and taillights. All in good condition, except the driver side headlights has a chip in the lens (shown in photo). Everything else in good shape.

Headlights: $75 OBO
Corners: $30 OBO
Tail Lights: $50 OBO

All prices not including shipping.

I'll give a discount if anyone wants more than one. (Headlights and corners, headlights and tail lights, etc.)

Last edited by 706josh on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Apexracing
#300479 Are those prices shipped? And do those corners leak around the seams at all? Mine have condensation in them.
By 706josh
#300499 They don't leak as far as I'm aware. They were given to my by the guy I bought my car from as spares but I have no use for them and they've just been laying around. They're in really good shape though. I'll do 30 shipped for the corners.
By 92civic_vx
#305050 still have tails? if so, how much shipped to 45231
By PGB
#307155 PM Sent
By Blazed_Eg
#313337 still have this stuff i need the tails and corners
By timp1234
#317792 Hey mate do you still have the usdm corners im located in sydney australia are you able to send them??
By Blazed_Eg
#319762 Ill take the corner lights please im in st Paul,mn send me your paypal!
By rustyrex
#326509 sorry to revive a dead thread. but, do you still have the tail lights and will they fit on a 95 hatch?