Headlights, Turn Signals, Tail Lights, Fog Lights, HID's for Coupe, Hatch, Sedan and Del Sol models
By Ajax1989
#283857 moved to classifieds

but you might be outta luck. you might have to buy te whole harness
but i could be wrong
By kingjmack
#283968 i bought some ebay fogs a bit back, the switch burnt up, and the only place I could find that sold replacement switches (new) was passwordJDM. Zero problems with the switch thus far.

Side note - The 12v 30a relay burnt out due to moisture. (The relay that came with the fog lights)
By Wicked
#284005 I did a write up for a DIY fog light switch. Only problem is the switch wont say fog unless you make a decal. I don't know how badly you need a switch though, If you had a switch and it burnt out you can use that DIY otherwise you can use any switch that has that sort of plug pretty much. http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=21466
By blk92hb
#284044 i kid. i kid. so did you get some eg fogs or are you getting the ek ones to work?
By Young Zero
#284248 lol I got some eg fogs off ebay but the switch is black and its fuckin junk so I need to get a new one...however I know where this black hatch is that has one that works great lol :twisted: ...thanks guys for the help much appreciated