Headlights, Turn Signals, Tail Lights, Fog Lights, HID's for Coupe, Hatch, Sedan and Del Sol models
By Wicked
#273305 Up for grabs I got 4 Pairs of Projector Lenses that came off some ES 300's. These are good for people who want to run HID'S or Really Bright Lights in their fogs and not blind people. They are just the lenses and the Lens Housing. THEY ARE IN USED CONDITION and SOLD AS IS, (OEM they come enclosed in a weather proof shell like housing so all, but One are pretty much perfect.) One housing has a little bit of corrosion, but it can be fixed with light sanding and repaint (you can see it in the pictures its the first housing in the box with some white spots on it its not very bad at all). I've already done the work and separated them from the Outer Shell Housing and Light/Reflector Housing, but you will have to install yourself (I can refer you to a DIY if needed although I am not and will not be held responsible for any damage YOU do, Nor am I affiliated with the DIY creator in anyway). Currently I only have The Black Housing ones (its more like primer). The Silvers are harder to find so they will be a little more pricey if I can find some. The only set I have are currently not for sale and one is pretty corroded on the outside anyways. The lenses and housing's will be cleaned with IPA and reinstalled before they are sold (I'm not gonna touch up the corroded one, but I will give it a wipe down it's SOLD AS IS). I'm limited on time, but if I get the chance i'll try to do a water proof test as well (ill let you know), but id suggest when you receive them you do a check up either way just to make sure. Technically these are "JDM" as they are manufactured in Japan LOL. The entire original setup (Outer Shell & Projector) goes from around $45 to $100 on Ebay+Shipping, I'm asking $65 usd+ Shipping Paypal please, Local Pick Up IS Welcome w/Cash in hand. Located in California East Bay.

TL;DR $65 usd+Shipping per pair SOLD AS IS, PAYPAL, Local Pick Up Welcome w/ Cash in hand. Located in California East Bay.

PICS
You'll have to forgive me as I don't have my GF's BAS ASS Cam handy, Although ill try to take some night pics of the beam when I do. You can find more pics ->HERE<-

OEM Fog Lens and Bezel thrown in for Comparison. The lenses are just dirty in the pictures their are no scratches or nicks I could see
By kc12305
#284418 i need a set of fogs for my honda civic 94 sedan anything that will help