Headlights, Turn Signals, Tail Lights, Fog Lights, HID's for Coupe, Hatch, Sedan and Del Sol models
By Cleavic
#268222 Nobody selling real denji's?? :eh:
By chrono404
#268349 Guess not. I have the set originally posted chilling in my kitchen on my Kitchen counter. It flows good with the Turbo i have chilling next it as well as my Ep3 Seats in my living room that can be moved around to play Xbox live with.
By Fada Blayne
#280641 bump whats good? you know ive been eyeing these lol
By Blazed_Eg
#284222 Image

^^^
Real denji's

If it doesn't have an indentation in the glass filled with raised denji lettering and you have numbers or letters in the box shown above you have some knock offs.
By chrono404
Blazed_Eg wrote:^^^
Real denji's

If it doesn't have an indentation in the glass filled with raised denji lettering and you have numbers or letters in the box shown above you have some knock offs.

Since it was brought to my attention, I am aware these are replica's. The title has been updated to reflect that for awhile. Will do $100 + Shipping for 2 Passenger and 1 Driver Denji Replica's.
By Apexracing
#284391 Hey still got those ep3 seats? lol Why you holding out on me bro.
By chrono404
Apexracing wrote:Hey still got those ep3 seats? lol Why you holding out on me bro.

Just sold them to a friend of mine who has been bugging me pretty hard for them. He offered $400 + His ek seats and I took it.

The ep3 seats had welded rails to fit into an EK. they wouldn't bolt into an EP3 with out mods.
By Hatch-O-Doom
#288021 This is a good deal!!!

Bump for you man!

but question. have you ever retrofited a pair of these?