Shocks/Struts, Springs, Coil Overs, Strut Bars, Sway Bars, Bushings, Camber Kits, Control Arms, Knuckles, Hubs, Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Brake Lines & More
By Leppy
#324408 I'm looking to buy an adjustable height coilover suspension setup. I have a set of 17 inch wheels i'm picking up soon and would like to be able to raise or lower the height so I don't rub. I'll be rolling the fenders OR getting in on the potential group-buy for the sedan fender flares if it goes through.

If you have a set for sale, please feel free to post the setup, some pics if you can, and a price so we can deal. You may PM me too if you want.

I would like the chance to deal here with fellow EG members and stay within the community first, before I order a set of BWR's new.
By Leppy
#324419 I thought I did post in classifieds under suspension?
By Apexracing
Leppy wrote:I thought I did post in classifieds under suspension?

No the first half of the forum menu is the tech areas. Classifieds is broken up into different sections under the parts classifieds section :thumb:
By Leppy
Apexracing wrote:
Leppy wrote:I thought I did post in classifieds under suspension?

No the first half of the forum menu is the tech areas. Classifieds is broken up into different sections under the parts classifieds section :thumb:

I know this, that's why I put in here: http://civic-eg.com/viewforum.php?f=76

I was actually browsing the classified parts when I hit post new.

I'm confused... Can't a girl just get some coilovers? *cries*
By Apexracing
#324437 No disrespect meant, :hehe: :thumb:
By Leppy
teal_dx wrote:Oops... I may have been seeing things then. :oops: Put into classifieds/suspension. :thumb:

No worries, it's in the right place now either way. Now sell me some coilovers!