Shocks/Struts, Springs, Coil Overs, Strut Bars, Sway Bars, Bushings, Camber Kits, Control Arms, Knuckles, Hubs, Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Brake Lines & More
By WISpec EG
#319964 BACKGROUND

We designed these tow hooks over a year ago as a one-off protoype for our civic racecar when we were unable to find a current part to fit our needs. We had numerous people at the track and at meets express interest in the part, so we decided to produce a few more sets for sale. These towhooks are unlike anything we've seen, hence why we made them. In a aftermarket flooded with cheap pieces of aluminum anodized in bright colors, we focused more more on real-world functionality than looking "hell fresh" in a parkinglot (although they are pretty cool lookin'). These peices are not your average Chinese mass production. From start to finish they are hand made by us right here in Southeastern Wisconsin; with a keen eye for detail and quality throughout the whole process.

OVERVIEW

These towhooks are a direct bolt-in replacement for your factory pieces (pictured right), and allow easy access. Unlike your average mass produced "universal" towhooks, there were designed specifically for your EG/EK/DC Civic/Integra. The large piece brings your towhook out to your bumper for easy access on the racetrack, dyno, and daily use. The other, smaller piece functions as a sturdy and stable jack point thats easily accessible.

Our towhooks feature:
-MIG welded construction from quality 3/8" steel
-Precision plasma cut
-Durable black powdercoat finish
*more pictures in eBay link below!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Extended ... 2a25f0166e

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

I would prefer that anyone interested in a set use my eBay store to purchase one, but if you for some reason don't like using eBay I'd be willing to work with you. Email me at nathanfolks@gmail.com

Last edited by WISpec EG on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By rustyrex
#319965 I will for sure be buying a set from you. I love the idea of having a tow hook mounted exactly where the factory one is.
By rustyrex
#319966 I do have a question though. Do you have them available separately? On my 4 door that always breaks down I would like 2 of the Jack point pieces
By WISpec EG
rustyrex wrote:I will for sure be buying a set from you. I love the idea of having a tow hook mounted exactly where the factory one is.

Thank you sir.
rustyrex wrote:I do have a question though. Do you have them available separately? On my 4 door that always breaks down I would like 2 of the Jack point pieces

At this point I don't have any of the smaller pieces available individually. The circle piece used for that part is actually the cut-out from the larger hook. So I have exactly the same number of each piece.
By Uknterror
#320009 Very nice! I'm interested to see one installed on a car with the front end all together if you dont mind.
By Ajax1989
#320015 Very nice!! I love the idea of them being a tow hook and jack stand pt.!
Glws!
By WISpec EG
Uknterror wrote:Very nice! I'm interested to see one installed on a car with the front end all together if you dont mind.

I was really hoping to get some as well. My EG is all taken apart as you can see, my integra is taken apart at the moment. I'll throw them on my partners EK daily just for a visual. Or maybe I'll mock up the front end on my hatch. I'll figure something out.
By WISpec EG
#320321 Here's the hook side mounted to a buddies daily driven ek.

By Uknterror
#320330 Looks good!
By WISpec EG
#328358 Bump! Anybody for some sweet tow hooks?
By CameronE
#330935 Bump for a fellow Wisconsin guy. If I wasn't saving for my built I would just swing by and get one seeing as im in kenosha.
By Pamplemouss
#349770 do you still make those? i'd love to get one!