Shocks/Struts, Springs, Coil Overs, Strut Bars, Sway Bars, Bushings, Camber Kits, Control Arms, Knuckles, Hubs, Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Brake Lines & More
By familyEGuy23
#283921 Like the title says I have rear drum setup off my 94 Lx sedan comes with
Trailing arms with Energy Suspension bushings and e brake lines
Asking $80 I'm located in Southern California
pm me for phone number

Hmu :thumb:
Last edited by familyEGuy23 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By slowj1
elrompetoto wrote:How do u get hose bushing in mines r gone

I did the same bushings in my car and i do have to say it's time consuming. First you have to cut/grind/burn the old ones out. Then, reuse the old pins which means cut/grind/burn the rubber off the pin. I used a bench grinder which probably saved me a lot of time. Then install, use two giant washers and a bolt to press the new bushings in, then put reused pins in and last bolt everything back up and get an alignment to check toe. Sorry if this is a little hard to understand without pictures but if you have questions let me know.
By familyEGuy23
slowj1 wrote:
elrompetoto wrote:How do u get hose bushing in mines r gone

I did the same bushings in my car and i do have to say it's time consuming. First you have to cut/grind/burn the old ones out. Then, reuse the old pins which means cut/grind/burn the rubber off the pin. I used a bench grinder which probably saved me a lot of time. Then install, use two giant washers and a bolt to press the new bushings in, then put reused pins in and last bolt everything back up and get an alignment to check toe. Sorry if this is a little hard to understand without pictures but if you have questions let me know.

2x that's one way of doing it or if you have a press it'll come out, my buddy at church has a muffler shop and also has a press did it for cheap and didn't have to breath all that rubber getting burnt :lol: I used the 1st method for my lca

Bump
By familyEGuy23
#294040 bump also have OEM rear lower control arms with Energy suspension bushings pressed in as well throw those in with drum set up