Any K Series specific parts
By OmarG
#331630 Wow, it's been ages since I've posted on here! I just traded in my project RSX for a new 2013 SI, so I no longer need my K series stuff.

I have a JDM 6sp Type-R transmission with LSD still intact. The original casing was cracked in shipping, so the guts have been swapped to a USDM 6 speed housing. The transmission is primo, no grinds at all. I'm asking $800 OBO.

I have a JDM K20a block and head. It is the LOW COMPRESSION BASE model JDM DC5 MOTOR. This is NOT a Type-R motor. It has the same K20a block stamp though. The head has no valve cover or IM. The oil pan is also toast. (Again, you guessed it, the shipping company damaged my parts.) I planned on running two base RSX exhaust cams on the head and making a poor man's VTEC Killer motor. That being said, I'd like to see $350 for the motor/head.

I work in Houston during the week, and the parts are back home in Austin. I can snap shots for those interested. PLEASE don't freak out about not having pictures. I WILL provide them, along with a video of the Type-R transmission, but it's hard, seeing as I'm almost 3 hours away from them right now. As for shipping, I'd rather not. It'd be stupid expensive. I WOULD however be down for a road trip to deliver the parts. (Provided you help out a bit with gas expenses)

I'd be more than happy to trade my parts for LEGIT parts. I'm looking for any JDM or Honda Optional Parts for a EG/EJ2. Rare Wheels, Suspension, Hondata, D-series turbo parts (Not ebay) or anything else really. Make me an offer!

Again, I know there is a new rule about providing photos (New to me anyways.) I will be more than happy to take pictures/videos of anything/part you want as soon as I get back to Austin.
By OmarG
#331631 Jeez. Now I'm paranoid about my post being deleted. PLEASE don't delete the post, I WILL upload pics soon!
By Gustavo
#331678 Man I wish I saw this post earlier before I bought my tranny. I would of snatched up your tranny.
By OmarG
#331727 Haha, I'm damn near to the point of giving it away. I posted up a package deal on craigslist a couple months ago. $2,500 OBO for my del sol, and my EJ2 coupe, plus the K Series parts. No one bought anything, so here I am.

Now I've decided to just keep the coupe and sell/trade everything else for parts to build a SOHC Turbo monster.
By Gustavo
OmarG wrote:Haha, I'm damn near to the point of giving it away. I posted up a package deal on craigslist a couple months ago. $2,500 OBO for my del sol, and my EJ2 coupe, plus the K Series parts. No one bought anything, so here I am.

Now I've decided to just keep the coupe and sell/trade everything else for parts to build a SOHC Turbo monster.

I really want ur tranny but I don't have any sohc stuff laying around. All I have are rsx parts. And if your gonna give stuff away i'll even come pick them up. I'm in Oklahoma. :lol:
By OmarG
#331789 DAMN! I JUST traded my RSX in a month ago. I'll let you know if it doesn't sell, maybe we can work something out.

Also, Buuuuump. Willing to trade for suspension, wheels, rare parts, blah blah.
By Gustavo
OmarG wrote:DAMN! I JUST traded my RSX in a month ago. I'll let you know if it doesn't sell, maybe we can work something out.

Also, Buuuuump. Willing to trade for suspension, wheels, rare parts, blah blah.

I have a set of wheels but they won't fit anything other than a 5x114/5x100
By OmarG
#331859 I do have a new Si. What are they? Drag/Konigs/Rotas? Or Work/BBS/Regamasters?

8)
By Gustavo
OmarG wrote:I do have a new Si. What are they? Drag/Konigs/Rotas? Or Work/BBS/Regamasters?

8)

I actually have 2 sets. BSA-319 in Silver and Volks CE-28 replicas in white. But the CE-28 are going on my rsx. :thumb:
By OmarG
#333350 Price drop!

$800 takes both the motor and tranny.
By Ajax1989
OmarG wrote:Jeez. Now I'm paranoid about my post being deleted. PLEASE don't delete the post, I WILL upload pics soon!

since your a OG.. even before me

Ill give you a week to atleast get a pic up

also BUMP

oh have you tried posting it on the K series forums?
By Pathless23
#336804 still got the K20a and tranny?