Any B Series specific parts
By EconoBox
#352275 Sorry not everything is B series but most of it is.

I am going to be cleaning up my garage this Sunday and adding new pictures of everything but here is what I know I want to sell so far.

Spoon N1 Axleback (gen 1) for EG6
$350 OBO + shipping
Current eBay listing
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221701819832
Currently installed on my car if you want more pictures.

GSR Cylinder head (p72) $OLD

Skunk 2 Ultra Street (B series VTEC) with 70mm alpha throttle body
$OLD

not pictured yet:
OBD1 GSR distributor with NGK plug wires $150 shipped
AVID B/D polyurethane mount kit (For EG) need new polyurethane $75 shipped

D16z6 complete SOHC Swap $300 +shipping (I get great freight rates through work I would just need a zip to quote and need to know if business or residential address)
EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED will not seperate I just want everything gone and the price reflects that. The motor is perfectly healthy other than a valve cover gasket and oil pan leak. It was pulled to put in my GSR swap.
-D16z6 pulled from my '95 Civic EX Sedan 131,000 miles (complete motor minus exhaust manifold, throttle body, and some sensors)
-D16z6 automatic transmission still attached
-shift linkage with stock shifter
-D16y8 manual transmission (no clutch or flywheel)
-Stock auto mounts
-T bracket
-Axles

Anything that is shipped will only be shipped to a Paypal verified address and I only take Paypal or cash in person. All items are also listed on eBay if you would prefer to handle the transaction that way links are provided with each part Thanks! :thumb:
Last edited by EconoBox on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By JohnRM
#352293 If you're willing to part out the interior, I'm looking for the center console! Shipped to 92126 if you decide to :thumb:
By EconoBox
#352298 Which pieces of the center console are you looking for? I have the tan armrest and the part around the shifter.

$50 shipped for the armrest
$25 shipped for the part around the shifter

$70 shipped for both

I can take pictures of them for you this weekend they are already out of the car.