Any B Series specific parts
By EGR95
#318916 [SIZE="4"]Hello people well it’s the time for me to part out my 95 Honda civic sedan. I had this car since 2007 this car was my gift for graduating from High School. I modified my car thought out the years and now it’s time to move on. Right now I’m limited on internet service, so I won’t be able to log in the forum as much. If you have any question or if you’re interested please call or text me at 760 625 8503. The parts are located in the Coachella Valley.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"] I’m PayPal verified so I will be able to ship; the buyer will pay for shipping and PayPal fees. Please note that once the money is wire to my account I will ship the product immediately and I will keep in touch with the buyer regarding their parts.

NOTE: I know that Coachella valley is far for buyers that live in the area of San Pedro, Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Diego…ect and any other area. I’m willing to lower the price on some car products ONLY if you pick up the car products. Also I’m willing to meet half way thank you and God bless. [/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]The list of parts:

B series turbo kit $350 O.B.O

B series DC CARB headers $ gone O.B.O

B series EXDEY Stage one clutch $80.

B series muffler $100 OBO

more to come thanks
Last edited by EGR95 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:15 pm, edited 10 times in total.
By EGR95
#322153 yup
By EGR95
EGR95 wrote:yup

yup
By Leppy
#327034 Let me see if I'm reading this right on the Transmission.

It's a GSR 5-speed transmission with a Type R final drive and a Type R LSD installed? Where the bearings and syncro's replaced when it was cracked open? How many miles are on it and do you still have it?
By EGR95
Leppy wrote:Let me see if I'm reading this right on the Transmission.

It's a GSR 5-speed transmission with a Type R final drive and a Type R LSD installed? Where the bearings and syncro's replaced when it was cracked open? How many miles are on it and do you still have it?

correct GSR 5-speed transmission with a Type R final drive and a Type R LSD installed. yes, they where replaced 4 years ago, i still have it. I also have prof of purchase and the title of the car that it came out of.
By Leppy
EGR95 wrote:
Leppy wrote:Let me see if I'm reading this right on the Transmission.

correct GSR 5-speed transmission with a Type R final drive and a Type R LSD installed. yes, they where replaced 4 years ago, i still have it. I also have prof of purchase and the title of the car that it came out of.

I'm interested in it, but i need to make some wheel and tire purchases first. Just found out mine isn't LSD and it's got a bearing noise internally.
By Leppy
#327567 On second thought (and after hearing the bearing noise again today) I do want that transmission if you can ship it to Louisiana.
By EGR95
Leppy wrote:On second thought (and after hearing the bearing noise again today) I do want that transmission if you can ship it to Louisiana.

my info is on top text or call thanks.
By sekoh69
#334489 any 98civic 4dr suspension parts??
By EGR95
sekoh69 wrote:any 98civic 4dr suspension parts??

are you still interested?