Any D Series specific parts
By teal_dx
#350496 Nah, I'll bet he could sell them for a lot more to the right buyer.

I looked on ebay and the heavy cast iron brackets have sold from $16-30 (with free shipping though).

I think the rare aluminum one would go for 2x that, since the aluminum VX alternator brackets go for about twice as much as the regular cast iron ones. :thumb:
By egsedanguy
teal_dx wrote:Nah, I'll bet he could sell them for a lot more to the right buyer.

I looked on ebay and the heavy cast iron brackets have sold from $16-30 (with free shipping though).

I think the rare aluminum one would go for 2x that, since the aluminum VX alternator brackets go for about twice as much as the regular cast iron ones. :thumb:

This "to the right buyer" that is true in most cases just depends if you can find that person.

I would try posting to a few Honda pages or craigslist and see who out there wants them.
By YoungZero1
#350510 I looked on ebay as well, I just wasn't sure what someone might actually pay for them. Your input is greatly appreciated guys. I saw the a/c bracket going for around 80 or 90. I'mnot real sure if I want to sell them or just hold onto them lol. Thanks again guys :thumb: