Any D Series specific parts
By 95kuope
#331194 Got a brand new radiator still in box & still in its wrapper for FS $60.00 + shipping located Yonkers NY

By MG6
#335361 interested in your Rad. What is the brand? Aftermarket or OEM?

Also, fitment? is it hatchy and if so, model please. Looking for a 91-95 DX hatch.
By 95kuope
#335379 This is what the side of the box say

By MG6
#335380 thanks for the photo upload. it does help. I see it will fit the hatch, but i think i will have to pass as i am seeking OEM.

Sorry to hijack thread, but this is to Teal. Do you know if the thickness is Denso or Toyo? A big price difference in the two (about $100 difference) so I am assuming it is related to the thickness.
By TrailerTrash
#335381 couldnt the thickness have to do with it being MT or AT? that one is for an auto and it looks like it has fittings for a tranny cooler
By teal_dx
#335392 I think the 1.5 originally had the thin one while the 1.6 had the thicker one. Last time I checked at a parts store, their computer had the thicker one listed for all models. I did see thin versions on eBay though. I would only buy from an online store that said the dimensions and/or thickness to be sure.
My dx with d15b7 and auto had the thin radiator from the factory. I have bought thick and thin replacements and both have had the lines for the transmission loop along the bottom.