Any D Series specific parts
By Classiccarsrule85
#309866 So as posted on facebook ive decided to sell my collection of d series valve covers among other parts that i just wont need.....All prices do not include shipping and are obo. i will be shipping from 13790

So first off my d series valve cover collection.....
note: these will be wire brushed to a certain extent and cleaned as well before shipping.

16valve d15/d16a6 valve cover--15$

This is just a wall hanger due to the damage but still cool none the less. Dohc ZC valve cover 20$

D17 valve cover fits d16 etc --25$
d17 valve cover covers--5$ for the honda one and for the vtec 8$ can do a packaged deal for the d17 valve cover and these (coil packs not included but for sale make offer)

D16z6 vtec valve cover --40$

H emblem valve cover i believe only came on the early vtecs 92-93--25$

HONDA valve cover--15$

Super rare valve covers these i might be able to include shipping with

Vtec-E --100$--super clean

1.6L Vtec valve cover--125$

Dseries T3 flanged i beleive cast turbo manifold never used by me bought used for 100plus shipping so asking 100$ great manifold and i believe its close enough to the block to use ac with it not sure though....

and finally crx part need to sell as i dont have a crx anymore its a souja motoring cable to hydro pedal conversion with rsx master cyl, and pedal assembly.--220$

By Classiccarsrule85
#310006 bump bump bump looking for offers i cannot refuse
By OmarG
#331634 I would LOVE to have that Acura EL valve cover. Do you have any use for a Walboro 255? Brand new in bag!
By OmarG
#331636 Also, That turbo mani looks tempting. Is it an ebay mani? and how sure are you that it's a T3 flange?