Any D Series specific parts
By simple*eg
#296077 Looking to sell my Brand New In Box Edelbrock Intake Manifold. Says on the label that it fits only d series. but with some modifications. Retail for this on Summit Racing is $339.95, im only asking $295 obo shipped. Keep in mind that this is BRAND NEW. any questions, text or call anytime @ 775/750/5069. Will only trade for a Skunk2 Pro series for d16z6.

Image<br /><br />
By Ajax1989
#296300 imma bump this

but why trade this manifold for a Junk2..

the edlebrock IM are way better then the skunk2's
:?

but bump
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#296309 sounds good bro... may need this
By TrailerTrash
#296312 ok
Last edited by TrailerTrash on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax1989
#296317 ^ hey bro I agree but you can't be posting that.. its in the rules
so lets keep it to ourselfs :thumb:
By simple*eg
#296329 Thanks for the bumps guys,
I want skunk2 because all my classics have edelbrock stuff, I wanna keepmy hondas away from that haha, but s2 imo is better. Cash me out, need this gone to get my z6 done!! This is already a great deal!
By stuckagain
#299605 DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS IDIOT! I PAYPAL'D MONEY FOR PARTS MONTH AGO AND HE HAS GIVEN ME EVERY EXCUSE IN THE BOOK WHY HE HASNT SHIPPED AND THEN HE TOLD ME HE SHIPPED AND I WOULD HAVE PARTS BY A CERTAIN DATE AND NO SHOW!!! JUST A HEADS UP GUYS! sry for the caps btw :x
By simple*eg
stuckagain wrote:DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS IDIOT! I PAYPAL'D MONEY FOR PARTS MONTH AGO AND HE HAS GIVEN ME EVERY EXCUSE IN THE BOOK WHY HE HASNT SHIPPED AND THEN HE TOLD ME HE SHIPPED AND I WOULD HAVE PARTS BY A CERTAIN DATE AND NO SHOW!!! JUST A HEADS UP GUYS! sry for the caps btw :x

your parts have been on the way already man, get off my thread with your bad comments. yeah ill own up to it, it did take a while to ship and i do apologize, but no reason at all to bash bro. iu gave you all my info, phone number, name and address so you shouldnt even be worrying. Youll get your parts, not my fault ups wont get it there in a day.