Turbos, Superchargers, Wastegates, BOV's, Intercoolers, Manifolds, anything related to forced induction
By JlaudioEGFreak
#80542 Selling this makes me so mad i could choke a puppy... but i need the money so..The turbo kit was on my car for two days until i fried the rings in cylinders 4 and 2. Tubro kit includes all mild steel piping, all couplers all connects professional made log turbo manifold by delusion h performance, wastegate, HKS blow off valve t3t4 no name turbo 2.5 stainless steel downpipe, intercooler all oil feed lines everything that you need to put right on. It came off my 92 civic hatch d16z6 any questions just let me know im asking 600 obo let me know i might accept intresting trades? buyer pays for shipping Also will trade for a set of wheels let me know what you have...?

Last edited by JlaudioEGFreak on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Sentry
#80563 I feel like a douche asking you to part out what you're obviously trying to sell as a complete kit...

But would you sell me the oil pan? :lol:
By JlaudioEGFreak
#81495 1> that turbo is freakin huge man
2>I actually sold the oil pan otherwise i would sold u it sorry man
By Sentry
#81616 Hah, nice.
By hannibalhekki
JlaudioEGFreak wrote:1> that turbo is freakin huge man
2>I actually sold the oil pan otherwise i would sold u it sorry man

awww so no go on the trade yo? lol :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/borg-war ... ccessories

did the whole thing retain a/c and p/s? o and what spex are the turbo? is that mani removable? it looks welded to the turbo. thanks! :thumb:
By JlaudioEGFreak
#81733 yes i was able to retain a/c and p/s and the manifold does come apart i can try to get some better pictures for you tonight. I will also try to find the specs for the turbo.
By hannibalhekki
#81758 sweet let me know cuz im coming into some money soon and don't know if to burn it on this, a crx, or suspension lol :lol:
By JlaudioEGFreak
#81991 Image

Sorry i suck at taking pictures
By JlaudioEGFreak
#82012 umm for the most part yeah i might part it out if i get a decent offer whats parts are you looking to get because i also have a chipped p28 ecu for it and some rc 350 cc injectors. I just bought the turbo from delusion H shop here in waukesha from dhpusa.com
By JlaudioEGFreak
#82030 Ha im sorry man im not positive i had delusion h make it for my car to fit my d16z6 for my 92 si so im not sure what else it will work on.
By tehehodi
#82703 what kind of trades are you looking for?
By JlaudioEGFreak
#82791 I guess nothing really in particular. Just kind of looking to see if anyone offers anything interesting i guess..