Turbos, Superchargers, Wastegates, BOV's, Intercoolers, Manifolds, anything related to forced induction
By JlaudioEGFreak
#83277 Bump*** for updated info i am willing to part out the kit and accepting some trades i am looking for Front and rear lower control arms front tie rods or a clutch and flywheel for a d series. I need this kit gone so make me some offers if anyones intrested
By MASTERBUILDER
#89197 hey i have the suspension parts you need and the clutch stage 4 puck clutch master and the flywheel and pressure plate, do you still have this?
I know its kind of late...
By JlaudioEGFreak
#89583 I still have the whole turbo kit but im only selling it right now im not looking for any trades anymore.
By dietrich4life
JlaudioEGFreak wrote:I still have the whole turbo kit but im only selling it right now im not looking for any trades anymore.

whats up man new to the site i got an 4 door lookin for a turbo kit cause i did a swap wit the d16z6 do u still have the kit selling
:thumb:
By STOCK4DR
#105483 will this complete kit fit a d15b7
By gsxtuner
#111489 Does the turbo have any shaft play? And How much for everything except the exh. manifold ( i have a t3 manifold already)
By 93hatcheg
#145105 hey if your still looking to part out PM me with a price for the piping and down pipe....thats all i need lol
By SmoondaSi
#158667 is the turbo kit still for sale an are you still after wheels of anything or just money?? il do either