Turbos, Superchargers, Wastegates, BOV's, Intercoolers, Manifolds, anything related to forced induction
By madhatchride
#341871 im looking for a turbo set up for my b20. i need a turbo,manifold,wastegate,and possible bov. I have a ebay kit but im looking to push a little over 300 and im not going to run this kit on that
By Uknterror
#341913 Are you looking for advice or the parts?
By madhatchride
#341923 both honestly i need the parts and i need to know what would be the best
for my money
By Uknterror
#341958 An ebay kit will get you atleast started, they are a hit or miss when it comes to it holding together, you get what you pay for. A simple quality log style manifold, proper size turbo along with supporting mode will get you to that 300 mark after a tune ofc. If you do staying with ebay some precautions I would personally take would be getting a name brand boost controller, wastegate and bov. Other things you will need are bigger injectors, step colder plugs....

Stock block im assuming?
By madhatchride
#341969 i have 750 rcs bigger fuel pump and i have a ebay kit... the thing is i do not wanna run the ebay turbo bov and waste gate its questionable but i have everything else i need piping mainfold etc.
By teal_dx
#341976 ebay is a good place for piping, just be sure to get bead rolled edges and T-clamps.
ebay is ok for cast manifolds but I'd be weary of an ebay ram or top mount mani. When it comes to a welded manifold, you get what you pay for.

300 whp is reasonable... is the B20 built or stock?
What's your budget?
By madhatchride
#342030 its stock internals but its not my every day car its gonna be ment for the track probably once i month and drive on the weekend the guys at redline in asheville nc said that i should be alright with the purpose i have.