Turbos, Superchargers, Wastegates, BOV's, Intercoolers, Manifolds, anything related to forced induction
By AdotDstar
#291173 Ill give you a quick run-through of this product... I have a small company called I.D.S (Independent Diagnostic Solutions) working in the UK. I deal with good quality diagnostic equipment that I have sourced from the states and other areas.

I have started dealing with the importer of the Smoke Wizard and have started selling these to garages across the UK. Many of you in the states will already have seen this or similar (Smoke Pro etc...) as it is great for your EVAP systems over there.

These are an amazing bit of kit and I cant even begin to tell you the amount of issues I have found with cars lately.

There is plenty more info on http://www.smokewizard.co.uk if you wish to look up all the nitty gritty about the product.

Please get in contact if you wish to know more or a local garage would like to see one being demonstrated, I am more than happy to come and show, help assist or help solve problems.