Turbos, Superchargers, Wastegates, BOV's, Intercoolers, Manifolds, anything related to forced induction
By Honda_creeper91
#278836 Like the title says i am looking for one
Im not in a huge rush to get it but i am really going to need it before or a little after the beginning of next year

Want some in good condtion
I will pay shipping if it calls for it
By Aldo91
#278841 ^^jackson racing super charger.
By dbrooks
#284150 They used to make one, but they're pretty hard to find, as they aren't made anymore. Good luck
By TrailerTrash
Fada Blayne wrote:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jackson-Racing-Super-Charger-D-Series-COMPLETE-JSRC-/300636460661?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item45ff545675#ht_500wt_949

thats not a bad deal. but remember the ones made for EKs wont fit in EGs cause they stick out slightly farther and will hit the engine bay at the wheel well
By bigpunn421
#294479 trailer trash dont post info you have no clue about. hate that

research the jrsc install some people hit the fender with a hammer for clearence. but i installed mine without doing that. it was just a pain to swap belts

jackson racing made 3 different kits for d series. but the 2 sohc ones will work on any sohc d series. just make sure if its the ek one they include the crank pulley. jackson made the belt offset closer to s/c so it could fit in better on the ek. even if the crank pulley isnt included you can shim the s/c pulley or replace it with a 92-95 sc pulley and itll line up.

if you need any info on this lmk. i used to have a jrsc'd d16 before my jrsc'd b18c.

i have pics and info

dont listen to everyone on here. most people on here are lacking hard knowledge. most go off hear say etc.
By bigpunn421
#294480 i paid $500 or 600 local for mine off craigslist used. almost complete kit
By TrailerTrash
bigpunn421 wrote:trailer trash dont post info you have no clue about. hate that

research the jrsc install some people hit the fender with a hammer for clearence. but i installed mine without doing that. it was just a pain to swap belts

so... some people have to bash it with a hammer for clearance to make it fit because they hit that part of the bay...

how is what I said incorrect?
By bigpunn421
#294522 you are wrong because the 92-95 jrsc kits are not offset and fit fine. the 96+ is offset and its offset towards the motor so that gives you more room in between the engine bay wheel well. its only 1/2" max. thats why you need the crank pulley on the 96+ kits.

people hammer it so they can swap belts easier. i guess some cars would be different but i had no problem with eg or ef. i pretty sure eks have the clearence problem

read a bit more. ive installed 3 kits for a sohc d series. 92-95 kits and 96+ kits.

theres a big thread on honda tech and d series dot org fourms
By Apexracing
bigpunn421 wrote:trailer trash dont post info you have no clue about. hate that

jackson racing made 3 different kits for d series. but the 2 sohc ones will work on any sohc d series. just make sure if its the ek one they include the crank pulley. jackson made the belt offset closer to s/c so it could fit in better on the ek. even if the crank pulley isnt included you can shim the s/c pulley or replace it with a 92-95 sc pulley and itll line up.

if you need any info on this lmk. i used to have a jrsc'd d16 before my jrsc'd b18c.

i have pics and info

dont listen to everyone on here. most people on here are lacking hard knowledge. most go off hear say etc.

Isnt that kind of a harsh way to get your info across, people dont like being called stupid. Off topic what part of ny are you from and do you have a build thread would love to see your setup.
By faztec1
#314705 I have a d-series jrsc I will let go for $1200 shipped.
By Axix23
#333490 not to thread jack but i didn't want to make a new thread for this.

Bump! LOL
By brandoff88
#333508 I agree 100 % don't start shit, this isn't Honda tech, you wanna talk trash go there, or in the junk yard, im not a mod but trailer trash has helped me numerous times and from his build thread I know for damn sure he knows quite a bit about these cars, and for someone to just come in and start spoutin shit is ridiculous, this is a tech forum not a damn social website. and every d series I have seen on here with a jrsc they had to modify it a bit because the alternator sat to close to the frame. also please don't post shit YOU know nothing about, a lot of these guys on here are the reason my car came along the way it did, if you have issues with the people on this forum because you say they don't know shit, why don't you go to honda tech and blast your know it all attitude there, we don't want that shit cluttering up our forum when its meant to help. this forum Is meant to help and educate noobs and pros alike, so if you are not going to contribute and play nice, yet again, may I suggest Honda tech? I back my civic-eg forum buddies because they don't start talking mad shit because either a)they were misinformed or b) someones never heard about something and are giving it a honest guess to try to help. just my .02 there.

not everyone is going to be right 100% of the time its human nature, so don't act like your a Honda god.