Seats, Gauges, Dash, Panels, Trim , Carpet etc...
By lancewon7
#358180 Hi there i'm the newbie here but long time Love of Civic Hatches. Here's my 95 Hatch that i made a rear trunk delete. Really got tired of my seats that i never used and needed a trunk like space for work. (Booze Rep Sales) This thing worked out really well and made templates for you all if you were interested in doing this conversion to your useless rear sets of 92-95 hatchback civic's. I have step by step and templates for this conversion for 40$. This includes shipping and all templates for frame work and also even the exact holes to match up to the frame. All you have do is copy the templates onto the wood and cut and pre-drill the holes for the frame. I will also give you info on the small details like finding the carpet and what type of glue to buy trunk attachments. I spent about 8 hours between going to home depot and building this conversion. I can save you alot of time and hassle. These templates kinda speak for them selves. Enjoy the pics and i will have a link on ebay soon today for sale. Please email me with any questions. howardcrider10@gmail.com http://www.ebay.com/itm/221998800334