Seats, Gauges, Dash, Panels, Trim , Carpet etc...
By Kanjoej1
#351577 Looking for the armrest cupholder that looks like this. Someone on her was selling one a while ago and I have contacted him, but until he gets back to me. I figured I would post![/img]
By Civic_HatchSI
#351591 What color do you need? I might be able to get you one. Worse case I believe you can still buy these new right from Honda. That is where I got mine a few years ago.
By Kanjoej1
#351600 I would want black, I found a guy who might have one on Honda tech. But he isn't sure. I work at Honda so I'll check there, I just figured since most parts have been discontinued for these cars, these would definitely be out of production. Appreciate it!
By EconoBox
#351601 The cupholder was part number 08U31-SR4-100 and that is discontinued by Honda. However you can still buy 08U89-SR0-110A which is the entire black padded armrest which will come with the cup holder. Retail on it at the dealer is $120.61 if you work at Honda I'm sure they will have an employee discount for you. Every other color armrest is discontued and the cup holder only comes in black plastic anyway.

Buying that whole armrest will get you this cup holder. :thumb:
By d16ej1
EconoBox wrote:The cupholder was part number 08U31-SR4-100 and that is discontinued by Honda.[/url]

There is one dealer showing that there is a cupholder in New York!
By Loaf31
#354905 Just in case you guys wanted to know, it's actually for sale on Majestic honda and a few other sites for really cheap :hehe: I just ordered mine.

You can buy it Here.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
By EconoBox
#354909 Let us know if that actually ships out Loaf31. If they are selling just that they had overstock from years ago. A lot of these sites will let you order discontinued parts and pay and then 2 days later you'll get a phone call and a refund when they can't fulfill the order.
By Loaf31
#354921 Should be fun to see if I get a call then :D
By Loaf31
#354963 thanks, but I only wanted to spend around $20 for the insert lmao. don't have much money after my vacation. thanks though :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: