Seats, Gauges, Dash, Panels, Trim , Carpet etc...
By rastaboi
#329977 im looking for interior parts for a 92 civic Dx hatch back, i need everything but the dash and centerconsole so the door panels and the back interior pieces.

Thank you.
By MG6
#329985 you should be able to broaden your range from 92-95 instead of just focusing on 92.

is there a specific color? Grey, black so others will know?
By rastaboi
#329994 okay thanks would you know what the back pieces behind the rear seats that covers the rear shock bolts. Im at work so i cant put up a pic or anything ill put one up when i get home but for now could someone gimmie a hand
By MG6
#330033 Not sure i know where it is that you are talking about.

The side panels for the rear? :?
By rastaboi
#330049 this part right here
By MG6
#330101 if it is the black plastic dome shape on top of the shock tower, it is just a cover. It is to cover any rust or etc from getting into the shock.

But if it is something else, I am not sure what you are referring.
By rastaboi
#330111 Image

the part outlined in white and shaded in does that have piece to hide that bare metal or is it just supposed to be so?
By bigJOE671
rastaboi wrote:Image

the part outlined in white and shaded in does that have piece to hide that bare metal or is it just supposed to be so?

These pieces?

You can just use a piece of plywood cut to fit to cover the tire area

You wanna look at #5 & #15 ----> http://www.hondapartscheap.com/parts-ca ... ide-lining
By rastaboi
#330122 Thank you very much for the info sorry if I wasn't clear from the get go, if I order from that site how confident are you that it will arrive
By DirtyEye
#330128 Ahh, you mean the rear side panels. That you can get easy on the forum and now that you have the car blank try to get the black interior.
I don't really care about the black one since I'm satisfied with the grey one but black looks a bit more luxury.
By bigJOE671
rastaboi wrote:Thank you very much for the info sorry if I wasn't clear from the get go, if I order from that site how confident are you that it will arrive

I haven't ordered from that site yet. So I can't tell you how confident I am about it.

But what I did was get the part numbers and ordered from a local Honda dealership and the part usually comes in less than a week depending on their stock status.

The part is usually higher priced at the dealership but there is no shipping cost and ships faster than an online site
By Tomej2wo
#330135 I have some civic bits u might want I'm in the uk

For center console with ashtray and lighter, got the handbrake and gear stick cover all oem

Also got the door sill pillars for sale. I will shop abroad