Seats, Gauges, Dash, Panels, Trim , Carpet etc...
By Iowan82
#326700 Hi I'm selling a the full interior out of a 94 coupe. I have most pieces and screws with them for the most part what didn't break i kept. The main thing i have priced right now that i want out is the Dash at $120 would rather not ship, but can my prices are all negotiable don't be afraid to haggle. Located in Iowa

Text me what you need I'll give you a price and we can go from there.

Note: Please do not spam my phone if don't answer right away. I work second shift and sleep a lot so i may not get back to you right away. If i don't get back to you and you feel i won't message me here or call me out on it on the thread.

Contact me at: 319-389-9624

Pics upon request. Will not let me post them to this if you want decent quality pics rather than cell phone pics put your email in the first text and i will get them ASAP.
By Iowan82
#327193 bump
By josh93coupe
#327196 Got a armrest?
By Iowan82
josh93coupe wrote:Got a armrest?

Ill check tomorrow in the morning. I cant remember if it was broken or not. Either hit me up in the morning or ill post on here. Hopefully I do. :thumb:
By Iowan82
#327235 The best I have is the E-brake plastics that I could find. Sorry. Its hard to tell with an EG interior, DA interior and misc. Parts from my rx7 if I stumble across it ill let you know.
By MG6
#327281 Do you have the passenger visor with the mirror? Let me know as I am not sure you got the EX coupe or the LX, DX.

Thanks
By Iowan82
#327282 I believe thats already gone but I will check when I get off work tonight and ill let you know!
By MG6
Iowan82 wrote:I believe thats already gone but I will check when I get off work tonight and ill let you know!

:thumb: and let me know the color if you do have it available.
By Iowan82
#327310 If I remember right it shud be light grey but I could be mistaken something came up after work ill get in there in the morning. Sorry about that.
By Iowan82
#327327 That is sold as soon as it gets a little warmer ill make a list of what I have but I have to sort through all of the crap in my garage first. But I will sell and look for stuff as requested.
By MG6
#327330 np, make a list and we will check it twice to see what goodies are there left.

:thumb:
By Ls1Powerz
#328028 Need a stock stereo, stereo harness, console piece with the pockets and change spot in it, dome light cover and rear speakers and covers. Shipped to 74136.

Text me at 918-284-2783 for quicker response please!
By Iowan82
Ls1Powerz wrote:Need a stock stereo, stereo harness, console piece with the pockets and change spot in it, dome light cover and rear speakers and covers. Shipped to 74136.

Text me at 918-284-2783 for quicker response please!

I dont think I have the stereo It had an aftermarket deck. Wire harness was sold last week actually dome light cover I might have ill check tomorrow morning.dont have rear speakers they were blown I believe. Covers I should have though. I'll txt you with more details and also right on here. Center consol peice I might have I'm pretty sure thats all part of the dash though.