Seats, Gauges, Dash, Panels, Trim , Carpet etc...
By rustyrex
#319012 I have a 5 inch autometer tach and a 2 inch autometer oil pressure gauge and a 2 hole gauge pod that I already fit for my hatch back.

The tach is used. I had it in my crx for about 6 months and its currently in my hatch. It's works perfectly and there are no issues with it at all. It retails for $100 new. I'm asking $40 for it. If it needs to be shipped I will take $35 and you pay shipping.

I also have a autometer 2 1/16 I believe oil pressure gauge. I installed it into the gauge pod to see if I wanted to wire it up and keep it. I like it but its not my style. I have never hooked it up to the motor only the electrical to have it might up. I have the sending unit and original packaging still. It retales for $39.99 new I'm asking $25.00 for it again if it needs to be shipped I will take $20.00 and you pay shipping.

The gauge pod is from autometer. It's black with 2 holes and I have fit it for my 1995 hatchback. I will give this to anyone who buys either gauge if they want it.

I have some other stuff for sale as well. I'm taking inventory today and will be posting more. I am using my cell phone and can not post pics right now but pm me and I can email or text pics.
Last edited by rustyrex on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
By GotHatch?
#319025 Got a pic of the tach?
By GotHatch?
#319043 not an autometer tach and not quite what I am looking for so I'm going to pass.
By rustyrex
#319044 No problem. But sunpro is made by autometer. It is my mistake for calling it a autometer though
By GotHatch?
rustyrex wrote:No problem. But sunpro is made by autometer. It is my mistake for calling it a autometer though

Its fine I just dont care for the way those sun pros look lol.
By rustyrex
#319047 I hear ya. I loved the look in my crx but there is really no good place to put it in my hatch