Seats, Gauges, Dash, Panels, Trim , Carpet etc...
By b18ctrb
#317524 Sold of my rhd eg and parted out my other coupe so I have a bunch of parts that need a new home. Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees. Will ship anywhere and will be using USPS.

- RHD AC delete duct 75.00

- Rare HONDA of America 5 piece floor mat set up in black 205.00

- JDM amber clock 50.00

- USDM black dash out of my 95 ex coupe 130.00

- USDM Acoustic Research tweeter pods with brackets 55.00

- Brand new black arm rest 125.00

- Leather wrapped Acura TL shift knobs. Screw right on. 35.00 each

- JDM sunvisors 55.00

- RARE EDM consoles. Black one has tape holders ( you can see what was popular back in the 90's) and the gray one I modified to hold CD's. 175.00 OBO each. GRAY ONE IS SOLD

- Black steering column cover from my coupe that I parted out 35.00

- Black power window switches 45.00. Will seperate

- Black fuse cover 20.00

-
Last edited by b18ctrb on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
By jadeydrag0117
#323270 WOAH ive been lookin for a 95-94 dash for so FRIGGN long!

how much for shipping?
im in SF, cali

also i see a dent in the passenger side, is that correct?
as well as a little something going on over the cluster area...?
By rustyrex
#323278 How much would shipping be for the arm rest and the tweeter pods to mentor Ohio 44060? Also is there a discount for buying more than one thing?
By Apexracing
#323279 Hey we live close by :thumb:
Last edited by Apexracing on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
By b18ctrb
jadeydrag0117 wrote:WOAH ive been lookin for a 95-94 dash for so FRIGGN long!

how much for shipping?
im in SF, cali

also i see a dent in the passenger side, is that correct?
as well as a little something going on over the cluster area...?

I have 2 dashes available and both are mint. They are just dirty from sitting in storage. If need be will get you pics of the both of them and you can choose. Shipping to Cali will be up there though.
By b18ctrb
rustyrex wrote:How much would shipping be for the arm rest and the tweeter pods to mentor Ohio 44060? Also is there a discount for buying more than one thing?

Shipping will be 8-10 for the arm rest. Yes I would knock off a couple bucks if you buy both
By b18ctrb
Apexracing wrote:Hey we love close by :thumb:

:thumb: for a fellow NY'er
By rustyrex
#323322 Awesome. I am waiting for some loan money to come. I am hoping it gets here soon. When it does hopefully you still have them.
By b18ctrb
rustyrex wrote:Awesome. I am waiting for some loan money to come. I am hoping it gets here soon. When it does hopefully you still have them.

:thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#324709 no wonder u got such nice parts! you're right outside of cananda lmao, i was mapping to see how long of a drive it would be to come pick something up.
My girl does live in Brampton though so maybe i can plan a trip around that.
By HaydenSI
#324929 Do you still have the sunvisors? and what about a rearview mirror?
By josh93coupe
#324947 I want that damn arm rest. Too bad i got more important stuff to buy ATM. I need one sooo bad lol
By rustyrex
#324954 I haven't forgotten about you. I called my loan provider yesterday, I will have my money at the end of February and then you will have yours lol. With the usdm double din console can I keep my cup holders or do I ha e to change the piece around my shifter?
By b18ctrb
Fada Blayne wrote:no wonder u got such nice parts! you're right outside of cananda lmao, i was mapping to see how long of a drive it would be to come pick something up.
My girl does live in Brampton though so maybe i can plan a trip around that.

In all honesty none of the parts are from Canada. I have family in Brampton. Not too far from Buffalo. About an hour and half