Seats, Gauges, Dash, Panels, Trim , Carpet etc...
By Vti93T
#291349 Need to get the driver's side and passenger side so I can put them on my del sol seats. Help me out :) Thanks!
By boggy
#291664 I have a pair of buckets out of a 95 EX coupe. What is your offer for the rails? Shipping may be a factor here. What is your location?
By Vti93T
boggy wrote:I have a pair of buckets out of a 95 EX coupe. What is your offer for the rails? Shipping may be a factor here. What is your location?

I'm in Texas. Where are you? I might try my local junk yard and see if they have any but if not I'll keep you in mind.
By familyEGuy23
#293585 I know your looking for Si rear seats but I have rear GSR cloth seats if interested and ill throw in the rails for free i'm located in Southern California

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=21723
By deschlong
#293647 Can send you rust-free EG passenger seat rails for FREE. Just pay shipping (might be $15-20). I've been wanting to get rid of them for ages, but just don't have the heart to throw them in the trash.
By Blazed_Eg
deschlong wrote:Can send you rust-free EG passenger seat rails for FREE. Just pay shipping (might be $15-20). I've been wanting to get rid of them for ages, but just don't have the heart to throw them in the trash.

you're the man deschlong! I'm the same way!