Seats, Gauges, Dash, Panels, Trim , Carpet etc...
By armando1514
#261713 hi i want to counvert to power windows so looking to see if anyone here has any parts i can use wanting a full kit like wiring harnes window regulators door panels and switchs too thans lmk what u have and how much pay pal only :?
By ImThaBean
#261723 Man, your best bet is to keep your eyes open locally. shipping the panels and other parts is going to be expensive. You can find the smaller stuff to ship but the bigger stuff, you should seek out within driving distance.
By forcefedEG
#261724 I have two complete power door setup from my wrecked.coupe but.I'm in Va
By that ISH hatch
#262863 not to thread jack, anyone have the interior harness? i got a whole kit minus the cabin harness.
By EJ1_Jado
#275890 im lookin to swap to manual windows from power... hit me up if your still looking
By vinylguy
#276881 You still looking for the interior harness? Or the complete power window swap?

I just gutted my 94 LX 4dr... have everything... completely uncut. In fact I cut the firewall so i could take the fuse box out without disconnecting it. :)

Let me know im willing to ship all the power window parts... or just the interior harness...
By Aztec Adobe
vinylguy wrote:You still looking for the interior harness? Or the complete power window swap?

I just gutted my 94 LX 4dr... have everything... completely uncut. In fact I cut the firewall so i could take the fuse box out without disconnecting it. :)

Let me know im willing to ship all the power window parts... or just the interior harness...

The folks who posted above should have a chance to call dibs before me, but if no one is interested, I'm another one of those guys who needs just the floor harness. Would be happy to buy yours.