Seats, Gauges, Dash, Panels, Trim , Carpet etc...
By johnnymck7
#260142 hey im lookin for a couple things for the car thought maybe u guys could help me out..i need a black steering wheel,stock floor mats,e-brake handle,and trunk carpet panels for the sides of the trunk..i kno somebody has some parts layin around they want to get rid of,i hope.lol
By johnnymck7
#267923 still in need of trunk panels and stock floor mats...
By johnnymck7
#282912 im still lookin for some parts guys...help me out here
By mitch6
#282946 You don't have access to a junk yard from where your from? I could find these parts in the junk yard with ease, but not too sure you would like the shipping fees from Canada to where your at... :?
By johnnymck7
#283012 ive checked all the junkyards in my area.they have been picked over and over again,nothin left even worth takin.depends on how much shippin is from Canada might b worth it...
By mitch6
#283020 sent you a PM
By bks84
#287548 ive got a new set of floor mats for a coupe, $60 + shippin. they're charcoal grey.
By boggy
#289084 I have the trunk carpet and the ebrake handle/assembly.
By boggy
#289091 $40 for trunk carpet + $10 for the wheel. It has wear/sun damage on the top but is nice otherwise.

By johnnymck7
#289253 thanks for the help guys,really appreciate it.i was told the other day that my local yard got another coupe in.im goin to check it out as soon as i get the chance.ill keep u's posted.ive already pmd some of u guys.
By boggy
#290478 Are you still looking for these items? Just checking so that I can put it all back up in the attic if you dont want it.